Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blessed!

So I just feel so incredibly blessed to live my life lately.  It's like God has seriously poured His goodness all over me! Don't get me wrong, I still have those bad days and stressful moments but I know that those times will not last.  It is amazing how awesome your life can be when you fully give it all to God.  Knowing that He is in full control is just so overwhelming sometimes I just feel so unworthy but I know He has made me worthy.  I am so thankful for His love and how He rescued me from darkness!

My sweet parents.  Mark and Wanda.
I was brought up in a Christian home with 2 of the best parents anyone could ask for and it made me who I am today.  I can't thank God enough for my amazing parents who I love more and more everyday.  They just celebrated 32 years of marriage in August and are an amazing example of true love.  They have had many ups and downs but have ALWAYS stood by each other. Thanks Mom and Dad for being such amazing parents and for showing me how a marriage is supposed to be!
My younger brother and his gf
My younger brother, Taylor or Uncle Buck, is an awesome example of someone who is truly allowing God to use him.  Taylor and I are 10 years apart.  He was a complete surprise to all of us but we are all so thankful for the surprise!  He has been blessed with such and awesome talent with music and I just hope he knows how proud of him I am. Taylor has been dating Pang for almost 3 years and they are awesome together.  They truly compliment each other and I am so happy to see him happy.  Taylor and Pang we love you and hope you keep following God's plan.


My sweet man and I on our 6th anniversary. 6/24/11
I have been so extremely blessed with my husband, Jeremy.  I truly wonder how I got so lucky to be blessed with such an amazing man.  Jeremy and I have been married for 6 amazing years and I can truly not imagine being married to anyone else. I thank God for bringing us together everyday! Even though we still have tough times and we don't always see eye to eye, I am thankful for a life partner that will truly take the time to understand where I am coming from.  I truly love this man more and more everyday and I love watching him with our boys.  I could not ask for a better man! I love you Babe! Thanks for all you do for the boys and I.  Thanks for always being there for me and supporting me in all I do.





Every time I look at my sweet boys faces my heart just swells.  They truly melt my heart with their sweet smiles.  Jonah and Tucker are truly a gift from God.  They love each other so much and just can't stand to not be around each other.  Where ever you find one, you will find the other! And I love that!  God knew what He was doing when He made them brothers!  I truly love every wonderful and challenging moment of being a Mom and I can't wait to see what life has in store for these two! Jonah and Tucker Mommy loves you so much!!!

So that is just a taste of what I have to be thankful for.  What do you have to be thankful for?????

No comments:

Post a Comment