Friday, February 17, 2012

My Etsy shop

Wow I am proud of myself........two post in one day!! I wanted to actually do a post and give the link for my etsy shop.  Ok ok I know....most of you from Facebook already know about my Etsy shop but I want to share with those coming to read my blog from the link parties that I do.  So here is the link for my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ResourcefulCraftyMom.  I also added a sidebar link for easier access.  Please check it out and share it with your friends and family. 
I do also make custom orders so if there is something you see and would like made please let me know and I will be glad to make it. I will be making alot of different things an adding them to the shop as I go so keep checking back. 

The story behind me starting my shop is basically I really love crafting and thought why not try to make some extra cash from my hobby.  I don't have as much time or resources as I would like to create things but its fun to see what I can make with what I do have. This may flop and I may not sell much but at least I can say that I tried.

Stay tuned for the last part of my homemade Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment