Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet announcement!

Hello friends! I can't believe its been over a month since my last post.  I just have not had many creative ideas/recipes. My brain has been completely on the fritz so this post may be all wacky and some of it may sound like I am rambling but please bear with me.  This is going to be a long post so sit back and enjoy with your favorite snack and beverage! lol

Let's go back to right after my last post.......The boys and I stayed at my parents house for a week on a small vacation and man it was wonderful and much needed! Once we got back, I noticed I wasn't feeling the greatest but brushed it off as being tired from our trip.  We had a blast but it is tiring just taking care of the boys mostly by myself.  Let me just say though that my family helped out incredibly but they all had work or school during the day so we were by ourself in my parents house...which isn't child proofed......until about 2 everyday.  Plus my family isn't used to two very rambunctious boys.  :)  But we did have a few playdates during the days which was so incredibly fun and helped get some of the boys energy out.

The Saturday after we got back home, I was really feeling lousy and my......TMI is coming so either skip this paragraph or bear with me........ period was about 4 days late.  We were already headed to the Dollar Tree so I bought 2 pregnancy testfrom there.  I have used their brand before but wanted to just make sure of it.  lol I seriously wasn't expecting a positive because since I had Tucker my periods have been not as scheduled as they used to by.  Sometimes I would be a few days to a week late but since I was feeling sick I went ahead and bought some.

We then headed to do some grocery shopping at Publix so I took one there.  It took under a minute for it to say pregnant! To say I was surprised is an understatement! lol  I mean I knew it might be a possibility but definitely did not expect it to seriously say positive.  I told Jeremy and he was ectastic!   Once we got home I took the other one and it also said positive but the second line wasn't as bright as the first but it was still there.  Well I still wasn't convinced since I just felt sick not pregnant so I sent Jeremy to Walmart to buy one of theirs.  I took it as soon as he got back and guess what it said?! lol Pregnant!!! My heart was pounding thinking about the responsibility of another little life but I know God has a plan and purpose for this little one.

We didn't tell anyone except our immediate family then.  Our families are so excited! I was very nervous to tell my Mom because I thought she would be upset so I made Jeremy call and tell her.  LOL  She was so excited she was busting at the seams wanting to tell people! This seriously made me so happy and I love to see her excitement!  We did start telling a few people that we knew wouldn't tell just because we were all getting so excited.  Of course, we are praying for a girl and I feel 100% it is a girl but we will see!

I think it really hadn't sunk in when I found out yet for me because even though I felt sick, I didn't feel pregnant.  You see the last two times I have been pregnant I could tell right away.  I just felt different.  With this one, I still don't have that feeling but I know I am definitely pregnant.  I went to the Dr yesterday for my first blood work to be done and to fill out all the info.  I am 7 weeks today and due December 15th!  So it looks like we will have an early Christmas present this year! 

We announced it on Facebook Tuesday night like this:

Tucker has an announcement!!!

I know that it is not an original idea but for some reason I just wanted to do it that way.  Plus my brain is far to crazy right now to think of anything else.  Everyone has been so excited and surprised so far and it is so fun.  I just can't wait to get past this wonderful morning sickness......or weakness for me.....stage so I can have more energy and be able to keep my house clean. 

Jonah said he isn't going to be happy about the new baby until he turns 5, in October, but he has been talking about and asking about it almost everyday since then so he is warming up to it rather quickly.  Tucker has no clue about what's coming, lol, but we are praying he adjusts well.  He is a big Momma's boy so its going to be a big adjustment for him.  I am already praying he does well.

Thank you for reading and I will keep you all updated! 



6 comments:

  1. Awwww! Congrats Tiff! How awesome for you guys! I will keep you in my prayers! Keep me posted : )

    Brandi

    www.flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks girl! We are super excited and can't wait to find out what we are having. First ultrasound is May 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Keep me posted! Just started my blog not to long ago! Would love for you to follow me back : ) Super excited for you!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Brandi! I will be doing pregnancy updates on here starting soon. I will come follow! lol

      Delete
  4. Hello, Tiffany from SC (from Kelly's blog)! I am from just above you in Charlotte, NC. Sounds like exciting news, and I'll look forward to keeping up. We also have two boys...one is 5 and one just turned 1. We will be waiting a little while longer before trying for that girl, but my fingers are crossed for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! Yes that is about an hour and a half away from us...we are in Greenville. We are really exciting and trying to mentally prepare...if that's possible..for having 3 kids 5 and under. We thought were done after our second boy, Tucker, but both of us felt a tugging at our heart to have another one and I believe this is our girl! Thanks so much for stopping by and I will check out your blog here in a minute.

      Delete