Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm back and a little introduction of Miss Priss....

I'm back!!!! After 5 months, finally starting to feel normal and halfway on top of things.  I tried to prepare myself for the craziness of having 3 kids 5 yrs and under, 2 of them being boys. but as you can all imagine, I failed miserably! lol There is no way to prepare yourself fully for children let alone more than one.  But I can honestly say through all the crazy times, I am happy! I may not love all the cleaning and noise and drama of my children but I am SO BLESSED to be their Momma! I do not take this job lightly and I strive to make myself the best I can be even though somedays thats just being in my pjs all day and feeding them peanut butter sandwiches and cereal. 
 
So now that I am done rambling about my life, I would like to introduce the newest addition to our little Pressley family:
 
 
 
Meet Olivia Michelle Pressley! She is truly the sweetest little thing and the easiest baby ever.  She joined our family on December 11 and it has been so great watching her grow and watching our family love on her.  She is truly the perfect addition to our family.
 
Here are a few pictures and facts from the past few months:

1 day old.  Slept pretty much the entire time we were at the hospital.  I just love her sweet little, long wrinkly feet.  Her little toes almost bend all the way over to the bottom of her foot.

2 days old.  Headed to the dr to check her birth weight.
 

Born December 11, 2012
7lbs 7 oz, 21 inches long
Dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.  She was a good sleeper from the start! Didn't eat much while we were in the hospital but once we got home started eating every 3 hours on the dot.  She has loved being on a schedule from the start.   
 
Olivia on her first Christmas! She was a little shy of 2 weeks old.  We had a nice quiet Christmas at our house this year....first one where we hadn't gone to Summerville with my family since we were married.  We celebrated with Jeremy's Mom and Step-dad's family on Christmas eve with lots of family.  Olivia was passed around like crazy but handled it like a pro. 
 
Olivia's first little photo shoot with me.  lol She did great and slept almost the whole shoot which worked out good.
A week old.  Love those newborn stretches!


A little over a week old.  I just sit and stare at her when I can.  Seriously, who wouldn't????
 
These two are such friends already.  Jonah takes his role as big brother and protector very seriously toward Olivia.  He can make her stop crying when I can't.  He has been the best big brother.  I can just feel the love when he looks at her.  Melts my Momma heart. :)  Tucker on the other hand completely ignores her.  lol Bless his heart.
 
 
One month old.  10.2 lbs and 22 inches long.  Growing great.  She is still such an easy baby.  As long as she is fed and changed, she is usually quiet.  She does spit up a bit but nothing major.  Still very scheduled but we like it that way. :)  Drinks 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. 
 
Sweet, sweet smiles at Grandma


My 3 monkeys

2nd photo shoot.  This is the onesie I made her a few months ago.

Mommy had to sneak in :)

2 months old.  13.15 lbs, 23 inches long.  Started seeing some sweet, sweet smiles! Discovered she has a dimple on her right cheek.  Still an amazing baby.  We got her room set up and she LOVES her crib.  Likes to put herself to sleep if she lasts past drinking her bottle.  Starting sleeping a few 5 hour stretches.
 


1st Easter! We went to church on Friday night and it was awesome.  We celebrated on Sunday at our house with Jeremy's brother's family and his Dad.  Enjoyed a wonderful smoked ham and an egg hunt with our cousins. 
Me and my girl.  Love all the big headbands and bows she gets to wear!

Sweetest little sister.  Love her little arm rolls....she has leg rolls too.  :)

Blurry but caught a smile. Playing at Nona and Poppa's.

March 11: 3 months old.  I am guessing she weights about 15 lbs.  Still an amazing easy baby.  Usually happy as long as she's fed and clean.  I started using cloth diapers on her an she's doing great with them.  Also she is sleeping between 8-12 hours a night depending on what's going on that day.  She is still very strict to her schedule and likes to be in bed between 7-8 pm.  She has been drinking almost 6 ounces about every 4-5 hours now.  Such a happy girl! Blows bubbles with her lips now.....so cute.  She also loves to be talked to and craves attention.
 
Well that's all for now! Hopefully I can get back to posting on a semi-regular basis at least once a month.  I will be posting her birth story soon so look for that. 
 
Hope you are all having a blessed day!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment