Friday, November 11, 2011

Amazing goodwill deals!

Happy Friday everyone!  It just seems like the weeks have been flying by lately! I need to seriously get to crafting.  I have been doing alot of looking at Pinterest at what I want to make and getting my list going.

My oldest being silly!

Since I have learned to sew I realized I haven't really made my boys any matching outfits or really anything.  I have made both of them number shirts for their birthdays but not really anything else.  So I am going to make them some cute Christmas pjs! I know its early but I want to go ahead and do them while they are in my mind.    I am going to use dollar store shirts with socks to make them long sleeve.  I went to Goodwill yesterday looking for a bed sheet that I could use for the pant material.  I like to use this material because I can usually find some really unique/cute sheets for $3.  I will have to use some kind of material for the inner material but I am thinking I will use some tshirt material for that.  I want to do a cute reindeer face which will be made of felt on the shirt like this one below.  Hoping to find some red shirts at the dollar tree next time I go but white will work too.  


Found Here:  http://noodlesandmilk.blogspot.com/2010/11/too-cute-reindeer-shirt-tutorial.html


Anyways, I am so glad I went to Goodwill yesterday! Not only did I find a hunter green sheet for their pants but I found a big Melissa & Doug lifelike turtle, a vtech alphabet game, and 6 sweaters for myself.  I got all this for $11.50!!!!! The turtle and vtech game are Christmas gifts for the boys.  My sweaters were $1 a piece! I am still beyond thrilled that I found them and can't wait to wear them.  I have included a picture and description of 5 of them below.  I also got a black one but couldn't get a good picture of it.  It is made by a.n.a.   
I love the dark mustard color of this one! It is made by New York and Company.


This one is gold with sparkles and cream.  It's  from It's Our Time who I have never heard of but I love the way this sweater fits.  It's very slimming. 


This one is a dark teal color and is made by Faded Glory.  Very soft and comfortable.


I think this one is my favorite! It's made by Mossimo and is hunter green.  It is just sooo cute! I can't wait to wear it.

THis one is gray and had a pocket on the front.  The pocket was ripped so I have removed it and you can't even tell there was a pocket there anymore.  It's made bySo....so real. so right.


Have you found any good deals at Goodwill lately???


No comments:

Post a Comment