Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catching up

I feel like lately I have had nothing really to blog about but its really I just don't feel like sitting down to write it out. We have been busy but in a good way and I need to record some memories so I don't forget. I feel like most of my blog posts have just been recipes or how to's and nothing is wrong with that but I also want to record family memories. As our family grows, I look forward to looking back at these post and remembering all the wonderful family times. So this post is just a quick catch-up of the past few weeks.

Lately, I just wanna be here......Sullivan's Island.

Jeremy and I are doing wonderful, as usual.  I am so thankful for the man that he is and is becoming.  I truly love him more everyday and I pray that I never lose these feelings for him.  We still don't have many date nights but truly cherish our time together after the boys go to bed.  We usually just relax, talk, and watch a tv show together.  He is still loving his motorcycle.  Lately, we have had a good bit of time together on the weekends and that has truly been great.   We both love spending time together with just us and the boys even if its just staying at home.  I can't believe we will be married for 7 years this September just because it has been so great.  Don't get me wrong we have our problems and life throws us drama many times but we get through it together.  I truly can't imagine being married to any other man.  He works so hard for our family and for me to be able to stay at home with our boys.  I love you Jeremy Pressley with all my heart! You are my hero.
Jeremy and our boys.  Sadly I have no recent pictures of the two of us.  Need to fix that!
 Jonah is growing and becoming such a smart little boy.  He is truly amazing and I love how his little brain is growing and absorbing so much knowledge.  As much as I hate having to answer at least 400 questions a day, I truly am trying to keep my patience and answer him the best I can.  He will be 5 in October and that just blows my mind.  Five just seems so old! We are not sure as to if we are going to get him tested to see if he will qualify for K4 due to some factors going on in our life but I do know that he is really smart for his age.  He is still loving his Treehouse class at church which Jeremy and I both love. He is still in karate and loving it so far.  He continues to be a great big brother and teacher although he loves to mess with Tucker. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Jonah!
Jonah with our new pet iguana, Speedy Gonzalas. 
Tucker is growing like a weed! He just turned 2 last week and just seems so big now.  He is officially a little boy and not a baby at all anymore. I think if I wasn't pregnant with #3, I would be very sad to see him growing so fast but knowing I will have another baby keeps me happy.  He is just like parrot who repeats everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING! LOL  He can say some words that Jonah still has trouble with.  He is really into naming all of our family members right now.  I have pictures of our families on our fridge so we can see them and Tucker loves going up to it and naming the people.  He loves playing with his big brother but also likes to have play time by himself.  He is just starting to tell on Jonah when he does stuff to him which does not make Jonah happy at all. ;)  He has just moved up to the 2 year old class at church called Pop's Garage and absolutely loves it.  I think he was getting bored in the toddler class cause he didn't even look back at us when we dropped him off this past Sunday.   I can't wait to see how he reacts to the new baby and I know he will be a big brother.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for Tucker!
Tucker and I.  This was taken on his 2nd birthday.
Baby #3 is doing great! I am 17 weeks and a few days.  Starting to show a good bit lately and have moved to mostly maternity clothes although I can wear a few regular shirts still.  My blood pressure has been great so far and the heart rate has stayed around 150.  The start of this pregnancy was so rough but praise the Lord I have had no sickness for a little over 2 weeks now! I am slowly starting to get my energy back although I wake up tired every morning.  I get worn out really easily with this one especially if I have been out in the heat.  But I think so far I am doing well.  Our next appointment is our gender ultrasound July 26 and I am so excited! I still feel like its a girl just because this one has been so different than with my boys but we will see in a two weeks.  Jeremy really doesn't care as long as the baby is healthy and I agree but truly desire a girl this time.  Can't wait to reveal what we are having soon!!!  Once we find out what the baby is I will have a good bit of sewing to do, especially if its a girl.  I already have a list started  of a few things I need to make like cloth diapers and a baby carrier.
15 weeks baby bump taken at the mall.

17 weeks baby bump looking down..

My Etsy shop has been empty the past few weeks and it is truly because I have had no energy to do much.  This past week I did start sewing some things and I am still sewing this week.  My goal is to have at least 30 items to list by the end of the month.  I already have 20 items made so far so I might go over that but I feel like its a good start.  I want to really keep up with it this time and not let it run out before I have more items up.  I am still loving my new sewing machine and love when I finish a project and it turns out better than I expected.  I may or may not have already made 2 dresses for our possible little girl. ;) I figure if we find out its a boy, I can always sell the dresses so I don't lose anything. 

Well I think that about does it.  I will be posting a few family fun things in the day or so.  If you are friends with me on facebook, all the pics and posts with be a repeat but you can still enjoy it. 

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment